Wicked Hens Easy Pay!
Wicked Hens gives you many options to pay for you Hens party. Please ensure you have received a reference booking number from your Wicked Hens Party Planner to ensure we can track your payments to your group.
What does Easy Pay mean to you and your hens party?
- It gives you and your guest’s a choice and flexibility on how you pay for your event.
- It gives you and your guest’s security and peace of mind.
- Choose from Direct Debit or Credit Card and pay by quoting your unique group reference number.
It's as easy as 1,2,3
How does your group pay Wicked Hens?
- Your group will be provided with a tentative booking confirmation. On this confirmation you will have a group booking reference number, this is the number that you and your guests will quote when making payments.
- A $250.00 deposit is required to confirm the booking (yes, this does come off your final amount due).
- Once this deposit is paid your booking will be confirmed.
- You can choose a few ways to pay wicked hens the booking balance.
- Your guests can pay us individually using the group reference number either by Direct Deposit or Credit Card.
- You can collect the money yourself and pay for the group in full.
- Or you may wish to do a little bit of both
- Wicked Hens can update you along the way of the payments that have been made and amounts due.
- Once final payment is received 3 weeks prior to your event Wicked Hens will send you an email confirmation saying your event has been paid in full.
- A week prior to your event booking you will be email your full itinerary.
If you have any more questions please feel free to phone our amazing customer service centre Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm on 1800 850 520 or feel free to click on the contact us button to send us an email.